Advanced, Intermediate and Beginners
- Adult Beginner: These are an introduction for individuals that would like to experience classical ballet in a classroom environment for the first time. Students are introduced to terminology, positions, barre work, and stretching, culminating in center exercises to strengthen core muscles.
Tuesdays from 6:30pm – 7:45pm.
- Intermediate/Advanced Adult: These classes welcome adult students with comprehensive knowledge of ballet and some previous dance experience. You will get a full body workout, and gain the attributes of ballet including coordination, posture, grace, strength, and flexibility.
Tuesdays from 10:30am – noon, Thursdays from 10:30am – noon, and Saturdays from 10:30am – noon.
- Pointe: Pointe technique encompasses both the mechanical and artistic aspect of pointe work. For most ballet students, it’s a dream to take the next step and progress to pointe shoes. Whether you’re a beginner or wish to advance your training, we offer a Pointe class just for our adult students. Please contact us for dates and times.
- Jazz/Contemporary: Jazz/Contemporary is a style of expressive dance combining elements of several dance styles including modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet. Please contact us for dates and times.
- Apparel: comfortable attire (leotard and tights, leggings, etc).
- One free trial class for all first-time students.
- We have student and faculty policy that must be adhered to.
- Female students must have hair up.
- Students must be prepared at least 5 minutes before class.
- Adult classes require a prepaid punch card – 10 classes for $160 (valid for 4 months) or 5 classes for $90 (valid for 2 months).
- Walk-in classes are $25 per hour.