We are closely following the state’s guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all students and faculty. In our 5,000 sq ft facility we have plenty of space to maintain the guidelines of social distancing all while being back on the dance floor. We have been cleaning the facility throughout the closure and will be continuing to sanitize and disinfect properly to make sure our clients are safe. Please review the following safety measures.
Policies and Procedures
- All class sizes will be minimized.
- All students and faculty must have a signed consent form upon returning to the studio.
- Drop off only. The lobbies will not be open for waiting.
- Hands must be washed/sanitized upon entering the studio and before and after each class.
- All street shoes must be left by the door.
- All barres will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Barres and dance floor will be marked every 6 feet to maintain social distance.
- No drinking out of the water fountain. Please bring your own bottled water.
- Masks are optional but not required.
- Please be courteous of other’s space and keep your distance.
The CDC maintains a helpful page with the latest information on the COVID-19 coronavirus.